- All trading strategies are available for FREE in the NanoTrader Full trading platform.
- Five trading strategies are available for FREE in the NanoTrader Free platform.
- Many of the strategies have been designed by famous traders.
- New trading strategies are added regularly.
- You can set up your own trading strategies. Programming is not required.
- If you want to propose a trading strategy feel free to contact us.
- All trading strategies can be traded manually or (semi-)automatically.
The Expo Bounce day trading strategy
The Histo Breakout trading strategy
Twenty Entry & Three Exit
NLO (Nasdaq long only)
L.W. Volatility Break-Out
SiWorks Automated Trendline
Kaufman Efficiency Ratio
Center of Gravity - Belkhayate
These strategies are supplied for educational purposes. Do not apply them blindly. Read all information carefully. Discover a strategy slowly and carefully. Adapt the strategies to your situation and skills. Be prudent at all times and make no use or only limited use of leverage.
More trading strategies can be found in the trading store.
You may also be interested in these trading signals.
What is the difference between a trading signal and a trading strategy?
A signal is a combination of criteria which lead to the opening of a position. The trader can then decide how he manages the open position. A trading strategy contains in addition rules regarding the acceptance or rejection of signals and rules on how an open position is managed (stop loss orders, target orders, closing times...).
How do I implement a trading strategy?
Open the chart of the instrument you want to trade (DAX, DOW, stocks, oil...). Activate the trading strategy of your choice by selecting it in the WHS Strategies folder. For semi-automated trading you need to activate TradeGuard + AutoOrder in the chart. For automated trading you need to activate AutoOrder.
Where do I find the trading strategies in the NanoTrader?
In the NanoTrader you can find the trading strategies in the WHS Strategies folder.